For Doctors, please call our office at 704-548-1100 and we can e-mail for fax a referral to your office.

For Patients, when you call the office, make sure you let us know what tooth number we are looking at, if it has ever had endodontic therapy before and when, and your current General Dentist so we can ask for radiographs or any history concerning the tooth. Please sign a Release Form at your Dentist office so our office can inquire about any treatment or radiographs